At the time of publishing this post, there are 6 weekends left until Christmas, I know right! How did that happen? Anyway this means you have plenty of time to make some gifts with your little ones.
Here are some great gift ideas for silblings, teachers, friends and grandparents, including some lovely keepsakes which could be used year after year 😊
T and I hope to start our handmade Christmas gifts this weekend too, so we'll have some posts coming up showing what we've made this year.
I hope you enjoy these ideas, if you make any please remember to tag/credit the originating blog.
1. Love these Homemade crayons from Clare's little tots they would be lovely to make for friends, cousins or siblings!
2. This DIY Kid doodle colouring book from Arts and Crackers is such a fun and original idea, any adult colouring fanatic would love one of these, I'm guessing lots of Nana's and Grandma's!
3. These are very cute and would make a great sibling gift Slime ornaments from Little Bins for Little Hands
4. Who wouldn't want one of these fab Christmas tree salt dough ornaments from Mommy's Bundle I'm really tempted to make these, even though they are perfect for smaller children.
5. The effect on these Heart scribble mugs from Messy Little Monster is absolutely great!! So effective!!
6. Another little project great for little fingers, this Fingerprint Lights Photo Frame from Teach me Mommy would make a lovely keepsake.
7. Our Lolly stick Christmas tree ornaments are super easy for little hands, T's Grandma and Nana put theirs on the tree every year!
9. Know someone who has a magnetic pin board? These Textured painted magnets from Cutting Tiny Bites would make a great gift!
10. These Bubble wrap salt dough Christmas ornaments from Crafty Kids at Home would make a lovely gift, perfect for little hands and so effective en mass!
11. Cute alert!!! Older kids would love to make these No-sew sock snowman from Easy Peasy and Fun and I know they would make a welcome gift for everyone!!
12. In our house this would make a perfect gift for Dad! These Snowman Hot Chocolate Spoons from Smart Savvy Living are super simple, can be mass made and are really effective.
13. Start collecting your loo rolls now!! These Loo roll Chocolate boxes from 3 Princesses and 1 Dude are just perfect if you need a gift for a lot of people, like teachers or nursery staff.
14. These Reindeer Thumbprint Ornaments from The Happy Housewife really would stand the test of time, they are so cute, definitely keepsakes!
15. Another fantastic keepsake ornament, these Santa Handprint Ornaments from Messy Little Monster could be loved year after year.
And if you want some gift tags for when you wrap your gifts, why not have a look at these from The Natural Homeschool.com