Hooray! Autumn is on the way! Cuddle up, fill up on luxurious yummy food and drinks and enjoy!
I do love Autumn, it's my time for reflection, to have a jolly good clear out before Christmas and to beging Christmas and winter preparations. Autumn, I'm ready for you!
1. You don't have to shave your legs
2. You can wear boots without getting funny looks
3. Having a bad hair day? Wear a bobble hat!
4. Opaque tights (unless you are like me and didn't put them away this year!)
5. Slow cooking, especially stew & dumplings
6. Strictly starts
7. Warm bathroom in the morning!
8. Excuse to cuddle up on the sofa
9. Toffee apples and mulled cider
10. You can put your onesie on as soon as you get home!
If you haven't had enough of Autumn, have a look at our Autumn bucket list.