- great week for the blog, scheduled a weeks worth of posts last weekend and as I've been off with T this week now have another week already in the pipeline or schedulled including some future ones. Dead chuffed.
- launching our christmas sticker swap, if you'd like to take part this time, request to join our facebook group here and I'll send you the details.
- this weeks most popular post was our first community litter picking experience one.
- participated in a twitter chat on Wednesday, thoroughly enjoyed it.
- another opportunity has arisen which could turn out quite nice!
- T taken to hospital with suspected meningitis, it's not, it's a virus but was a worrying time. Fine in himself, just spotty.
- The Hubs had lots of Daddy/Daughter time at the weekend with K for her birthday weekend, long overdue!
- feeling more positive, we've decided to book a holiday for April/May next year, something for us to look forward to.
- interview had to be postponed again...